Monday, January 14, 2008

Incident - again!

I was up in Birmingham at the weekend and had an altrication in a pub. I nolonger permit weird individuals on their own to but into my conversationand take over however, this old fellow decided he wanted to preach abouthow the world has gone bad and how he was in the marines blah blah blah I was obviosuly looking a bit disnterested and he made a comment like Youseem to be bored. What does your father do ? I decided to just look at him blankly no response. The girl I was withstarting saying 'O I think he was in printing' I interjected ' Why dont you mind your own business' This resulted in a tyranic rage culminating in us having to leave the pub.
That being said My mother went to a Bridge class last week and walked outhalf way through as it wasnt a beginners class as expected. Anyway theteacher actually phoned her up to find out what the problem is and is nowtrying to get her signed up for something he quoted as UC4 looking on thenet this looks like something to do with a leading tool for job schedulingso I think hes trying to con her. I got his name and had a quick search.This teacher is a member of the Quakers and hes trying to enrol her to join I have heard that they believe that within every human there is a sparkwhich they call God. Often they use the term 'inward light' to describe thespritual awareness. It all sounds worth joining partcularly as our localChurch is under repair for 6 months why the pastor humps around Australiawith his boyfriend.

Miles

No comments: