Saturday, February 09, 2008

Albert Camus

Inm currently reading the Outsider by Albert Camus a French AlgerianPhilospopher. Its the story of a man in Algiers who leads an ordinarybatchelor life and then commits murder and then goes off on a hugephilosophical quest(not got to that bit yet) The thing is its translated from French and its so self indulgent I reckonI could write something goes a bit like this 'I awoke this mornig feel tired and emotional I lit a few cigarrettes inbesd and had a coffee. I spent the morning leafing through old photos ofmyself as a young boy I had some coffee and another cigarrette and theMarie phoned but I wasnt ready emtionally this day for her I glared outowards the ocean and a ships mast in the wind which reminded me of myselfand me and more of me so I had a bath to cleanse my mind so I could be moreself indulgent' R*ddy French make you sick dont they

No comments: