Saturday, February 09, 2008

Fiona

Fiona just text me to say that her new date Scott has just text her to saythat he works for Eddie Stobart trucks(who apparently insist that alldrivers were a collar and tie) . To quote he said to her 'Blinding night on saturday treacle your bruvvers a top notch fellah n all.Ive booked a window seat in the Little Chef on the A1 for saturday nightgot a drum kit and a few amps to deliver to a Supertramp reunion gig inHatfield and I was wondering whether you fancied a bit of nosh during mebreak' I told her to go for a laugh,although Im not sure how Mohammed will takethe news they are a very possesive lot and I think a Fatwah could be on itsway either than or Turkish delight in the post laced with rat pioson. Mindyou I think she went fo rthe right choice it was either Trucker Scott or anumber of dodgy looking East Europeans dressed in Diadora tracksuits and anuneven number of tooth fillings Anyway on a more serious note I was chatting to the neighbour across theroad the one with the stolen Porsches and I put my foot right in it They were due to move recently and I asked her if they were still moving.Apprenmtly when we were on holiday and this is completely true her husbandfell through the garage roof and slammed 15 feet head first into theconcrete garage floor he has brain damage and is slowly recovering but theyhad to have a helciopter land in our close and take him to Oxford.Apparently the road was closed in Wokingham for some time. My mother hadmentioned this to me bu t I assumed it was someone in the area not a directneighbour I was a bit embarrassed needless to say

No comments: