Saturday, February 09, 2008

Lightening the load

Its been a week of heavy debate this week hasnt it weve touched on thesensitive subject of the death penalty. I was having a conversation withone of the Muslim chaps here he got very animated about the burden of proofin Islamic law. I think I might have hit a raw nerve better not push toomuch What Im more interested in is there is a fellow in India who is a Yogi wholives upside down on a permanent basis . He is worshipped among his crewand believes that ridding himself of impurites by being upside down is theway forward. Must be terrible when he needs a number 2 Anyway each to their own Im currently got a new woman on my team Durgesh isthe name she s very pleasant actually in fact most of the offshorecontractors are . I like their subordination they way the open doors foryou and are so polite. Its actually a way of making you feel at ease beforethey eventually take over our jobs They are shipped in in the morning from Slough in these huge taxis. Itmust be great earn a fortune over here and when they go home just gobonkers buying cricket gear However, I have a conference call later today with india and Ive goit atranslator coming along -0 I can see a scen from the 2 Ronnies coming along

No comments: