Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kunna and High Blood Pressure

The Kuna people of Panama are said to drink up to 40 cups of cocoa a week.Scientists believe that cocoa is great for prevention of many diseasesparticulallryhigh blood pressure I havent had a bar of chocolate for months but today I bought a Green andBlacks small bar of over 75 percent cocoa content dark chocolate and thatis the key you must buy it with a high cocoa content for it to bebeneficial So my question to you is before you go to bed do you nornally have a mug ofdrinking chocolate which is full of rubbish additives etc or a nice cup ofcocoa much better for you Usually myself after a few rounds of sun salutations and a bit of obsessivehandwashing I have a few sips of ionised water a few pages of Proust and Imout like a light.

Norris

No comments: