Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lamb Bhuna


Please note this is not a knitting circle note depsite the fact that itsthe same people with similair content Did any of you watch Bareback Mountain last night about a couple ofcowboys. I dont know if my hearing is going but I couldnt inderstand themas for all that grunting and groaning it was too much for a Sunday evening Fionas got a new man Farooq has been told to go drown himself in the Valleyof the Kings and this new fellow from Richmond(well I say Richmond I meanEast Sheen) has appeared on the scene Well apparently hes a professional golfer drives a four wheel drive and isa bit handy with the Yoga . He apparently was round the house and after 1or 2 Magners was performing headstands and diaphrammatic breathing in thedrawing room all this after a Lamb Bhuna Still sounds like hes stinking rich so Ive told her to stay friendly and asthe Farmer said to his young stable boy about some a Jessy the Cow 'Milkit'

Milie

No comments: