Saturday, June 28, 2008

Text Stalker

I'm being stalked by text, it all started innocently enough with a playfully worded text about yoga, but seems to have entered dangerous territory. And I now live in an on-going state of perpetual fear. I have no idea who it could be as it is easy to remain anonymous when sending text messages. Particularly as mobile phones can be bought over the counter, with chav as you go deals. This has clearly appealed to whoever it is making my life a life a misery. I had thirteen text last Friday in the space of an hour and they were at it again over the weekend.



Here’s a taster:



Bought a drill can’t make a decent glory hole with a Swiss knife out early on Sunday morning doing the rounds in Wokingham scored in Elsm road b*g and had a very nice time in the lift near by avoid Rose Street becuase of the pay and display.

Idea for a web site www.runnersc*ck.com ur kn*b shrinks after a run photos of them on the site part of the fantasy is how big they are normally could be awanking off customers on Isla Blanca Air.

Receiving any kind of unsolicited, malicious message is unpleasant to say the least and frankly it’s got to stop and whilst I feel like responding in kind I will not do so. Rather collect the evidence before going to the police. Funny thing is it he poor punctuation reminds me of someone but I can’t quite put my finger on it.



Nancy

No comments: