Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Jeff

I always thought that Stryker preferred an old fashioned suppositorty delivery system being a b*m bandit or was he one of those pay for g@y fellas who take a rodger up the back passage for a packet of peanuts and half a dozen sessions on a sun bed. I used to crew a on a Halburg Rassi Yacht called Stryker that was named after the big man himself and I have to say that the owner was a complete c u next tuesday. He was a Dr who worked in an STD clinic in London until he was sacked for paying a little to much attention to a black mans todger, but thats another story. I've been looking at the Wokingham Times personals and I think that I have found David (Berks Guy 6), I don't know why but there something about BG6 that screams David about him, perhaps his message 'Sexy guy looking for some adventure in his life..' A little more than adventure from what I hear, each to their own. How are the pay for play girls these days?

No comments: