Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Stag night

Krackov could be fun the only problem is there are to many Polish men with their badly made-up girl-firends over here, so god knows what it would be like over there. A Saturday night on Wokingham High St. I guess. Might as well go the whole hog and treat yourself to night out in Reading, I understand the lap dancing at Polski Gospoda on the Oxford Road is good, open 8 till late Monday to Saturday. Dress policy of fake leather jacket, pony tail and unnecessary facial hair a must and I'm talking about the birds, you should see the blokes, branded trainers are strictly not allowed, dodgy eastern fashion sense a must, I now see why you might feel so at home. It's you stag night, why be cheap, you,ve been doing that for the last fifteen odd years since I've known you and probably beyond, but I could not comment as it was before my time. I think what you said the other day about a group of people nt really knowing each other need to be given some thught and if all you want to do is go out and get rat ars@ed you can do that in your local park witha crate of White Lightening and still hace change froma fiver.

No comments: