Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Stag Night

I once f*cked and old docker in a back ally in Antwerp, it was disgusting, but I wanted a 'Genet' moment and I certainly had it, he was hairy as f*ck and built like brick sh!t house. It was a very oddd experience and one I would not wish to return to, but paradoxically pleased to have done. He went on about the Flems and French Belgiums, blah blah blah blah.....................more blah blah blah blah. Now that I think about it now this was why a f^cked the b&gger, just to shut him up. I think he was a flem and certainly liked his dirty s$x. Oh and then there was the time with a young guy in a toilet in ajazz bar in Liege. I have no idea if he was Flem or French, but he was very good, we eneded up in a cheesy disco, but thats another story, umm, Belgium might not be a bad idea.

Nancy

No comments: