Thursday, December 27, 2007

Careers Advisor


I have been thinking about a change in career I am going to become a Careers advisor at a University. It has to be the cushiest job about. Nolectures to attendno papers to mark . Just attend lots of conferences and tell students theobvious that they wont get a good job with a degree from that University I am lucky that I didnt have to rely on one at University but washeadhunted by Wokingham Dole Office in 1994, reaching posiition of SeniorDole claimer 6 months down the line. My illustrious career began collecting trollies for Safeway and afterrequesting a graduate job I was moved onto the Fish counter. From there Idecided to leave Safeway after my manager refused to let me go to thetoilet alone I now spend my days smiling at the right times wearing expensive aftershaveand pretending to know what Im talking about not bad for a 64,460 a yearwage Stick your careers advice where the sun dont shine.

No comments: