Thursday, December 27, 2007

On the way to the...

when I was up in London on Friday I saw an old friend of mine In betwen the alleyway in Soho where Compton street ends and the market starts there is a lady who frequents the area. She once stopped me to ask if I was a copper. I assumed she was collecting for charity but I have seen her every time I go down there loitering around and she always asks me for business. I mean Im not trying to encourage her but surely she knows Im not that interested. However she charges a Pony for one off the wrist and a ton for creampie action. She doesnt look like she hits the step machine at the gym every morning, more likely a bit of Smack CRACKle Pop, sunken eyes skin who could fry bacon. Still beggers cant be choosers and its cheaper than getting one of those Croations in Bayswater

No comments: