Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ken

I saw big beefy Ken last night well not so beefy now. Hes lost 3 stone nowways 14 stone 10 . Nice chap laughs nervously at everything you say. Couldbe mistaken for being a shirt lifter but isnt . Pam would be so proud ofhim apparently Anyway, my mothers got a new male friend a theatre director at WindsorRoyal . I met him last night, received pronounciation Olive Chords and aflaring of the nostrils - could be a twitch. Hes asked to take her to oneof his productions but she want s to drive herself, keep it friendly nottoo personal like Presentation was awful at the church last night given by a 28 year oldSandhurst lesbian all she was interested in was the awful sleepingarrangements. the chicken in the basket was cold and I didnt get time to dome Yoga talk as she went on for so long I did make some enquiries about becoming Treasurer of the church alwayshandy to keep an eye on church funds.

Miles

No comments: